Govt of Assam has introduced a new scheme "SUHRID" under MLA-LAD program with an additional grant of Rs 50.00 Lakhs per Constituency (LAC) to enable assistance by the MLAs to the poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet their expenses incurred in the areas of Health & Higher Education.
Executing Agency/Department: Development Branch, Deputy Commissioner Office, Majuli.
1) One time financial assistance up to Rs.10, 000 per case may be granted to a patient as assistance for treatment of various critical diseases with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
2) One time financial assistance up to Rs.10, 000 per student may be granted to a student as assistance for higher/ Technical and Vocational Educational purposes with the limit in exceptional cases up to Rs.20,000.
3) The intended beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s family nor his /her relative, nor any Govt. employee or his /her dependent.
4) The funds should be transferred to the A/C of the beneficiary by RTGS under Direct Benefit Transfer by the D.C. of the District concerned on receipt of the recommendation of the MLA.
5) The names of beneficiaries should be uploaded in the District Website every month by the concerned DC along with details of the purpose.
6) Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one financial year.
7) Any benefit under the scheme should not be repeated to the same beneficiary in subsequent years.
8) Utilisation Certificate should be submitted for the financial year concerned within 3(three) months of the close of the financial year.
|Fund Release Order for the year 2018-2019||269.84 KB|
|List of beneficiaries for the year 2018-2019 Part 1||1.45 MB|
|List of beneficiaries for the year 2018-2019 Part 2||1.73 MB|
|List of beneficiaries for the year 2018-2019 Part 3||1.43 MB|
|List of beneficiaries for the year 2018-2019 Part 4||1.5 MB|