PUBLIC FACILITATION CENTRE ( PFC) :: DC OFFICE ::MAJULI
The purpose of the Center is to make the Administration more effective, transparent and responsive. By opening the Facilitation cum Public Grievances Cell, the Administration has fixed definite time frames for disposal of various matters and public petitions. The Center will make District Administration more effective and responsive through quick disposal of petitions/Cases/Works and prevent corruption and harassment to the common people.
- To reduce the ‘processing time’ required for the generation/issuance of Certificates so as to help the people to get the certificate in a fixed time frame.
- To reduce the amount of money one has to spend to get one’s certificate issued.
- To reduce the hardship of traveling to reach the District Head Quarter to collect the certificates from far flung rural areas time and again.
- To maintain the database, containing the records of issuance of certificates, with the help of PUBLIC FACILITATION CENTRE SOFTWARE so as to make it easier and time saving job to search the yesteryears records in a snap shot.
- To help one getting the information related to the issuance of certificate using the INTERNET as the information will be available in the NET.
- To implement and co-ordinate the whole system of issuance of certificates in a more upbeat and sophisticated manner.